Boiler Service Swansea
Trusted boiler servicing engineers with over 40 years of experience. We provide professional heating services throughout Swansea with our team of fully accredited engineers. Quick same-day callouts covering all of Swansea. Book a reliable and highly skilled service with our Gas Safe and OFTEC engineers today. We offer our heating services for both domestic and commercial customers.
Commercial & Domestic Finance now available including Interest-Free
Your Trusted Local Heating Engineers
We are a team of highly experienced local heating engineers servicing the communities of Swansea by providing reliable boiler servicing, boiler repair and all other heating services for both domestic and commercial customers. Our fully qualified engineers work with all types of boilers and central heating systems, including gas, oil and LPG appliances so your heating systems will be in the best hands when you choose Eric Collier & Son. We strive to continuously deliver great customer service to our domestic and commercial customers by offering some of the most affordable local rates and ensuring that the service you receive is of high standards, leaving your boilers and other heating systems in their most optimal condition.
To enquire about the heating services that we provide throughout Swansea, get in touch with us now. You can also request a completely free quotation.
Reliable And Professional Boiler Servicing Throughout Swansea
Having a boiler service is one of the best ways to keep your boiler in full working order and to minimise the risk of encountering any mishaps that could lead to the need for a boiler repair. During our boiler service, one of our experienced Gas Safe engineers will visit your home or place of work in Swansea to carry out a hassle-free service which should take no longer than one hour on average to complete. The duration of the boiler service will be dependent on factors such as the age of the boiler, the boiler type and the extent of the potential issues with the system.
How Our Boiler Service Works
- Firstly, one of our heating engineers will inspect your boiler to see if it is installed correctly and that the pipework connected to the boiler is also installed correctly and in the correct positions.
- The engineer will then fire up your boiler which is for them to be able to see if there are any issues with the appliance.
- Once the boiler service is completed the engineer will then talk you through the service and explain any issues that have been detected and will then offer you a fixed quote on the repair work needed. We will always be completely transparent with our customers and will never try to upsell so you will receive a detailed run-through of the extent of the repair work needed and a fair fixed quotation of the proposed repairs needed.
Why Do I Need A Boiler Service?
With over 40 years of experience in providing first-class boiler servicing in Swansea and all other essential heating services for gas, oil and LPG appliances, we have the knowledge and expertise to offer the best guidance to our customers that will keep their boilers in full working order.
We recommend that you get your boiler serviced at least once a year by fully qualified engineers such as ourselves. A boiler service will help to detect any underlying issues that could end up escalating further to the need for costly boiler repair. A broken boiler could be very harmful to your family or employees as a leak could be spreading harmful carbon monoxide which will pose dangerous health risks. A boiler service could also allow you to save money on your energy bills as a service ensures that your boiler is working efficiently at all times which means less energy output and less money to run.
If you are a landlord then it is a legal requirement to have any boiler situated within the property that you own annually serviced by fully qualified engineers who are Gas Safe registered.
Professional Boiler Repair In Swansea
If the unexpected happens and you are left faced with a broken boiler then the team here at Eric Collier & Son are on hand to help. With rapid-same day callouts throughout Swansea, our accredited heating engineers can carry out reliable boiler repairs on all common boiler appliances including combi, system and heat-only boilers.
Don’t hesitate if you encounter a broken down boiler, call now and get reliable boiler repair for your home or business today.
Common Signs That Your Boiler May Need A Repair Service
- No heating or hot water is available from your radiators or taps
- Strange noises coming from the boiler, such as banging, whistling or gurgling
- The pilot light isn’t visible or is a different colour
- The thermostat is not working properly and is displaying an incorrect temperature
- Low boiler pressure due to a leak or a new relief valve being required
- Odd smell stemming from the boiler
- Water leaking or rust appearing around your boiler
- Energy bills are getting higher than usual
Other Services That We provide For Commercial And Domestic Customers In Swansea
Our reputable heating engineers in Swansea can provide a range of professional services besides our boiler repair and boiler service which include:
- Emergency Boiler Repairs
- Central Heating Servicing, Maintenance & Replacement
- Central Heating Repairs
- Commercial Central Heating Repairs
- Gas & Oil Work, including Boilers & Appliances
- Warm Air Heaters
- Landlord Saftey Certificates
- Gas Safety Certificates
- Air Conditioning Servicing, Maintenance, Replacement & Repairs
- Air Handling Units with UV-C Lighting
- Professional Catering Equipment Maintenance
To enquire about any of these services, get in touch now.
Areas In Swansea That We Cover
- Ammanford & Cross Hands
- Gorseinon & Penllergaer
- Pontardawe & Clydach
- Port Talbot
- Porthcawl & Pyle
- Burry Port & Pembrey
- Dulais Valley
- Glynneath & Resolven
- Gowerton & Waunarlwydd
- Kidwelly & Trimsaran
- Penclawdd & Crofty
- Upper Afan Valley,
- Upper Amman Valley
- Ystalyfera & Ystradgynlais