CENTRAL HEATING REPAIRS CARDIFF AVAILABLE FROM ERIC COLLIER & SON
Engineers covering Cardiff, Swansea and all of South Wales
CENTRAL HEATING REPAIRS CARDIFF AND SOUTH WALES
Keeping your central heating working perfectly every time you turn the thermostat or change your central heating controls is easy when you rely on Eric Collier and Son. Central heating installation is only one aspect of our business; we’re also here for your central heating repairs Cardiff and general central heating maintenance.
With over 40 years experience, our team of highly trained central heating engineers are able to diagnose your central heating issue using top of the range equipment to provide you with an idea of the type of repair you may require. They, after consulting you, they will commence the central heating repairs Cardiff on your system in your home or business property.
We offer a fully featured service; from fixing your boiler to power flushing and pipework – when it comes to keep your central heating in fantastic condition you can count on the team at Eric Collier & Son.
After many years of installing, maintaining and repairing central heating systems in Cardiff, we have seen a wide variety of issues that home and business owners have experienced with their central heating in their property. We pride ourselves on customer service and endeavor to keep the central heating systems of our customers in Cardiff and South Wales, which is why we have compiled a list of our most frequently seen central heating issues and how to spot them:
- Air in Radiators – This is one of the most frequent central heating issues that we see. If you feel that your radiator is not heating up properly or has cold spots in patches, this could be down to air that has been trapped inside the radiator.
- Leaking pipes – If you hear strange banging or clanging noises emitting from the central heating system pipes, this could indicate a leak somewhere along the line. Our team can detect and repair the leak efficiently and with little fuss
- Pilot light gone out or an odd colour – If you see that your pilot light in your boiler has either gone out or appears to be an unusual colour, this could mean that your stopcock is broken or working incorrectly. This issue is highly dangerous and requires immediate fixing. To learn more about our Boiler Repairs, click here.
- Constant over flow – If you can hear or see that your water tank is continually working, this could mean that your ball cock has become jammed so that the over flow does not know when to stop, causing an over flow.
- Low system pressure – If you notice that your boiler’s pressure has decreased or is behaving oddly, this could mean a number of issues, commonly a water leak or gas leak.
If you notice any of the issues mentioned above, we recommend calling out one of our highly experienced central heating engineers to your home or business property to perform a full evaluation of your central heating system. They can then perform any central heating repairs Cardiff when they are there to lower the danger risk as soon as possible. Call us today using the contact details today to get advice on your central heating system.