Boiler Service And Repairs In Newport
Here at Eric Collier & Son, we have been providing the communities of Newport and South Wales with professional boiler servicing and quality heating services for years. Our industry expertise and our dedication to providing first-class services to our clients have made us a reputable heating company that you can rely on. To book a boiler service with one of our Gas Safe and OFTEC-registered heating engineers, get in touch today.
Commercial & Domestic Finance now available including Interest-Free
Reliable Boiler Service Carried Out By Fully Accredited Heating Engineers
If you want to get the most out of your boiler in terms of longevity and all year around efficiency, then having a boiler service is the best solution. Having an annual boiler service will allow our engineers to detect any potential faults with your boiler system and carry out maintenance to prevent the need for any boiler repairs. You will be happy to know that each of our engineers is a fully qualified Gas Safe and OFTEC registered engineer who are fully trained and come with years of industry experience, so your boiler will be in safe hands with Eric Collier & Son.
The last thing anyone wants is for their boiler to break down in their home or place of business, especially during the colder winter months when you rely on your boiler the most. To avoid the need for a boiler repair and to keep your boiler working at its best, contact us today to discuss having a boiler service for either your home or business located in Newport.
What A typical Boiler Service From Eric Collier & Son Looks Like
After contacting us to discuss and book a boiler service, one of our heating engineers will visit your business or home in Newport to carry out the professional service. Our boiler service will involve:
- checking to see if the pipework for your boiler is positioned and fitted correctly along with other visual checks for the outside of your boiler, such as signs of gas leaks or damages.
- Removing the casing to check the components ought to make sure that they are working correctly. Components that we will check include the exchanger, main injector, burner and spark probe.
- Carrying out a flue and gas pressure check to make sure no emissions are escaping and that there is an optimal gas pressure present within the system.
- Fire your boiler up to see if your boiler is working correctly.
If we detect an issue with your boiler system that warrants the need for boiler repair then we will be completely transparent with you and explain the issue at hand and the appropriate repair work needed. We will never try to upsell, unlike many other providers. For a trustworthy boiler service in Newport, call us today.
Other Heating Services That We Provide For Commercial And Domestic Customers In Newport
We are proud to offer a wide range of expert-level heating services for customers in Newport, including:
- Boiler installation
- Boiler Servicing, Maintenance & Replacement Boiler Repairs, including Emergency Boiler Repairs
- Central Heating Servicing, Maintenance & Replacement
- Central Heating Repairs
- Commercial Cental Heating Repairs
- Gas & Oil Work, including Boilers & Appliances
- Warm Air Heaters
- Landlord Saftey Certificates
- Gas Safety Certificates
- Air Conditioning Servicing, Maintenance, Replacement & Repairs
- Air Handling Units with UV-C Lighting
- Professional Catering Equipment Maintenance
What Areas In Newport Do We Cover?
As well as covering the whole of South Wales we are happy to provide our services in all areas of Newport, including:
- St Julians
- Stow Hill
- Tredegar Park